Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Making Our Voice Thread

This week Mark and I created a voice thread on the tundra and rainforest biomes. Mark did all of the research reagrding the two types of biomes and eveything said in the movie is from his work. We both found some suitable pictures and created the voice thread. When it came time to record Mark's voice we had a very hard time. We ended up recording it onto my cell phone and transferring it to voice thread. That is why it may sound a little scratchy! Despite that, I think we did a great job on this collaborative project. I know I learned alot! Mark had already been studying biomes, so he was an old pro, but I think he had lots of fun too!

Here's the link to our movie! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I thought your voicethread was done really well. All of your information on the two biomes were summarized well. One thing I would suggest is have your students slides sound more clearer. The third slide I really had a hard time hearing the information. Other then that keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I looked the voice thread that you and your student created. It is great! I would suggest though that you actually embed this voice thread in your blog post. This will make your blog come alive!!! Also don't forget to add some open-ended questions concerning your student's research topic! Such as "How do various biomes contribute to our environment?. This is just food for thought for future research projects."

    ReplyDelete